Apple Martini Shaving Soap
This product is currently sold out.
Currently Out Of Stock. Estimated Ship Date: May 15th
These soaps are about love.
Loving yourself with ingredients that will be kind and generous to your body, and loving whomever you touch with skin that is soft, smooth and delicious.
Happy Hour is lighthearted and playful. Crisp, fresh and exciting, it’s like a first date.
Oatmeal soothes, healthy oils condition and spinach adds the fun green color.
- Safe Ingredients ~ No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Triclosan
- Nice and Slippery ~ But the foam it makes is the best part!
- Smells Fantastic ~ Some people want to eat it. Please don’t :)
- Skin Feels Soft and Silky ~ You're going to smell pretty darn delicious too.
- Muscles Get Some TLC ~ Because we never stop at skin deep.
- Great Size ~ Will travel! Fits perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil*, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Oat Protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner), Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Clay, Apricot Kernel Oil, Fragrance (phthalate free)
*The palm oil in our soaps is provided by a member of RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) to ensure the ingredient is sourced ethically, responsibly and sustainably. Learn more at rspo.org
SHAVE: Rub wet soap onto dry skin until it thickens into a foam. Or, if your skin is already wet and you want to shave, say your underarms or bikini, reverse it. Rub the dry soap onto wet skin, working into a foamy lather.
WASH: Lather up as usual.
MASSAGE: Invite a guest.
Net Wt. 3.0 oz